- Transport in Safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- Lodge Safaris are on Private Basis – Only you and your family with driver / guide
- Accommodation at 4 or 5 Star Luxury Lodge / Tented Camp
- All National Park and National Reserve Entrance Fees
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Lunch on the last day )
- Mineral Drinking Water, 1 litre per person per day
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
3 nights Masai Mara Kenya safari. This safari is one of our best sellers, and is the perfect express safari option. Focused on wildlife and scenery most of your time will be spent on game drives. Each day you will visit a different part of the National Reserve. Optional Balloon Safari and Visit to Local Masai Village. Perfect option to view the 2018 Wildebeest and Zebra migration.
Maasai Mara is a large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya. It is home to the big five and also famous for the annual migration of the wildebeest. It covers an area of about 531m2 on the southern part of Kenya. This park is named in honor of the Maasai people (the ancestral inhabitants of the area). Their description of the area when looked at from afar: “Mara,” which is Masai language for “spotted,” an apt description for the circles of trees, scrubs, savanna, and cloud shadows that marking the area. The terrain of the reserve is primarily grassland with seasonal river lets. Being a grassland savannah it receives an average rainfall of 83mm/month, with an altitude of 1500-2180m and temperatures of 12-30?. The animals found in Mara include the big five (lion, rhino, elephant, leopard and buffalo). Aside from the big five the other animals one can see in Masai Mara include hippos, giraffes, hyenas and a high number of antelopes including the Topi a breed of antelope not common to other parks, the bush duiker, klipspringer, oribi, reedbuck, bush babies, the Nile crocodiles, crested porcupine, spring hare, pangolin etc. Approximately 1,500,000 Wildebeest and 200,000 Zebra seasonally move from Serengeti to Masai Mara. The migration will begin in June 2018 and will remain in Masai Mara until the end of October, 2018 when then start the reverse journey back to Serengeti begins
- 07.00 hrs : Transfer from your hotel to our office for a full safari briefing. Depart from Nairobi via the Great Rift Valley for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arriving at your lodge in time for lunch.
- 15.30 On Proceed for a full afternoon game drive in search of Black-Maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game. Return to the Lodge / Luxury Camp for dinner and overnight
- 06.30 hrs: Early to rise early to spot. This is one of the best game drives of the day. After a hot cup of Chai (Tea) or Kahawa (coffee) head into the park for our first game drive of the day. The cool early morning weather is excellent for spotting Lion, Leopard, Cheetah and Hyena. Return to the lodge for Breakfast
- 10.30 hrs: After breakfast head back into the park. This game drive is great to see Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo and other plains game. Return to the lodge for lunch
- 14.00 hrs ( Optional Masai Village Visit USD 20 per person paid directly to the chief ).
- 15.30 hrs: Full Afternoon game drive. On every game drive we will try and explore a different part of the park. After watching the beautiful Mara Sunset head back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- 08.00 hrs: After breakfast, proceed on a FULL DAY Game drive with picnic Lunch and also visit the Hippo Pool. Here you can come out of the vehicle and sit on the rocks and view the hippos and crocodiles in the river. You can also go for a short walk with a warden. Return to the Lodge for Dinner and Overnight.
- 07.00 hrs : After breakfast, leisurely drive through the park. Hot lunch on arrival in Mai Mahiu.
- Estimated time of arrival in Nairobi is 15.00 hrs – Drop off to your hotel or the Airport
- Personal spending money for drinks, tips and personal expenditure.
- Small suitcase or rucksack with personal effects. Storage space on the vehicle is limited
(extra luggage can be stored in our left luggage office, free of charge).
- Sturdy safari clothes, jeans, T-shirts, shorts, sandals and good walking shoes
- Torch , small towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Binoculars, Camera, Memory Cards and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our offices]