- Transport in Safari minibuses. Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- Lodge Safaris are on Private Basis – Only you and your family with driver / guide
- Accommodation at 4 or 5 Star Luxury Lodge / Tented Camp
- All National Park and National Reserve Entrance Fees
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Lunch on the last day )
- Mineral Drinking Water, 1 litre per person per day
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
- 07.30 hrs : Transfer from your hotel to our office for a full safari briefing. There after depart for Masai Mara. Passing through the dramatic landscape of the Great Rift Valley and the plains inhabited by Masai pastoralists. Arrive in Masai Mara National Reserve in time for hot lunch.
- 15.30 hrs : Full Afternoon game drive to search out lion for which the Reserve is so famous. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or Tented Camp
- 07.30 hrs: Full morning game drive. Return to the lodge for lunch. Enjoy the afternoon lazying around the pool side.
- 15.30 hrs: Full Afternoon game drive. Return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
- This part of the Northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeests and zebra migration is resident and it will be possible to see herds of these animals covering vast plains of the Reserve. ( Optional 2 / 3 Game Drives or Full Day Game Drive with Picnic Lunch from the lodge ) – Decided by yourselves with your driver / guide.
- 07.00 hrs : After breakfast, leisurely drive through the park. Hot lunch in Mai Mahiu. Estimated time of arrival in Nairobi is
- 15.00 hrs ( Drop off to your hotel ). Optional
- 06.30 hrs Game Drive
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDE
- Personal spending money for drinks and swimming.
- Torch , towel, insect repellent, insect spray
- Film and batteries for the duration of the safari
- Balloon safari- US$ 450 per person [We can book it for you at our offices]
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space on our buses is limited (luggage can be stored in our left luggage office, free of charge).
We look forward to hearing from you.
For any questions you may have or any additional information you may require please do not hesitate to call or email us: