- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in the tented camp as mentioned
- All meals as per itinerary
- Game drives and all park entry fees
Budget Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration: Every year, millions of wildebeests and zebra cross the spotted Mara Savannah heading north wards in search of pasture. Our Masai Mara budget camping safari and our private campsite in Masai Mara is the perfect blend to witness the great wildebeest migration, often called one of the Seven Wonders Of The World. This 2 night and 3 day camping safari will leave you with memories of a lifetime of the greatest Wildebeest Migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara in the heart of Africa.
This tour can be combined with a safari to Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Ol’Pejeta, Samburu, Aberdares, Amboseli, Tsavo West national park prior to or after the Masai mara wildebeest migration safari. Find out more about our Best 3 Day Masai Mara budget camping safaris from Imraan Nanji: Call or Whatsapp on cell +254 733 630 053 or send us an email on email@example.com
- 07:15 hrs: Depart for Masai Mara after a full safari briefing. Drive down the eastern escarpment of the Great Rift Valley with a short stop at the escarpment view point to take in the vastness of the valley and the volcanic mountains below. Continue onto the Masai Town of Narok for hot lunch and arrive in Masai Mara in time to start a full afternoon game drive.
- 15.30 hrs: Game Drive in search of Black-Maned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and the plains filled with thousands of wildebeest, zebra and other plains game. Arrive at our private campsite for dinner and overnight.
- 07:30 hrs : After breakfast depart for the Mara River for a full day of game drive. Your safari guide will drive along several favorite wildebeest river crossing points to give you the best opportunity to see a river crossing. Thousands of wildebeests and zebra attempt to make the treacherous cross of the flooded mara river and against the odds of marauding crocodiles and lions, leopard, cheetah and hyena on the opposite river bank.
Spend the whole day watching the action at the river and enjoy a picnic lunch. Optional short walk at selected view points by an armed park warden. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon game driving, after watching the beautiful Mara Sunset and head back to camp for dinner and overnight.
- 06:15 hrs : Early to rise early to spot. After breakfast and a hot cup of Chai (Tea) or Kahawa (coffee) head into the park for our final game drive of the safari.
The cool early morning weather is excellent for spotting Lion, Leopard, Cheetah and Hyena.
Thereafter depart Masai Mara, with a hot lunch en-route and arrive in Nairobi at around 15:00 hrs.
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Driver guide/Waiters Tips and Gratuities
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements