- Leave Nairobi via the Athi Plains for Amboseli National Park. Picnic lunch en route.
- On Arrival, proceed for a full afternoon Game Drive in search of Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetah, Hyena,
- Bat Eared Fox and several
- large and small animal and bird species.
- Dinner and overnight at a luxury Camp. Kibo Luxury Camp, Amboseil Sentrim, Amboseli Sopa, Kilima Camp or Amboseli Serena
- 06.00 hrs : Wake Up call. This is the best time to view Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 07.00 hrs : After breakfast proceed for a full morning game drive and Visit to Amboseli Observation Hill. The view from the top of hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Return to camp for an Early Lunch and swim.
- 13.00 hrs : After lunch leisurely depart for Nairobi. Approximate arrival time in Nairobi
- 18.00 hrs : Drop off directly to the airport or to your hotel
Located in Kenya’s Loitoktok District, Rift Valley. “Amboseli” comes from a Masai word meaning “salty dust”. This is one of the best National Parks in the world to view large herds of elephants up close. Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. Known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season